Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How To: "Lazy Day" Make-up Routine

And I'm back! :)
I've been sick and busy with work for the whole month of August so you must forgive me for not posting anything.

Anyway, this look is my go-to look for the whole month.

I'm sure all of us had those days where you're just not on the mood to do anything. Particularly those days where you're just so tired and exhausted. But you still have work to do anyway and you want to look presentable so you dig your kit for tools that might help you achieve that.

Well, here's a quick and easy way for a presentable face.





1. I don't apply foundation for this routine so I just use Estee Lauder's DayWear Creme all over my face on a thin layer. This formula is great for normal to combination skin - like mine. It also has an "Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant" formula and Broad Spectrum SPF15 - which is a plus for me since I work on the field and consistently exposing my face to the harsh rays of the sun. Much to my dismay, my Aunt only sent me this and I don't know where to purchase this product again here in Bacolod. :(






2. I use MAC's brow set in Beguile when grooming my eyebrows. I bought it from Carefree Shopper for only Php950.









3. Using EcoTools smudge brush (which I purchased also from Carefree Shopper but I forgot the price,
 sorry!), I apply Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette in Busted and Blackout on my lid close to the roots. You can get this from Carefree Shopper for Php2,650 or from The Makeup Junkie for a cheaper price!










4. Give your lashes a good curl using Shu Uemura's eyelash curler and apply Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black, working from root to tip. Sadly, I don't know where to purchase this product here in Bacolod since I only got it from my Aunt. But if you know where to get it here in Bacolod or anywhere in the Philippines, please feel free to share it on the comments section below! :)






5. Using EcoTools blush brush, apply MAC's Supernova mineralized blush on the apples of your cheeks for a pinkish glow. Both items can be purchased from the Carefree Shopper but I forgot the price.















6. Lastly, I use MAC's Lipstick in Kinda Sexy which is a great colour! It's a matte nude peachy colour which is great for my taste. ;) You can get this from Carefree Shopper for Php950 and from The Makeup Junkie for Php899.


So that's it! Quick and easy.






As you can see, this picture has all kinds of "lazy" in it - my lazy and messy hair, me being too lazy to ask someone to take a picture of me hence taking a selfie instead - eeeks! - and me being too lazy to pick a decent background than that of our living room. :/

I hope you enjoyed and learned from my "Lazy Day" Make-up Routine! X

P.S.: This picture of me was taken on our living room while waiting for the models to come. Watch out for my blogpost about the BTS of this shoot. I will post the different looks that I did on the models and I might give a tutorial on those so please stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment